This item is made to order within 7 days.
A first of its kind...
A D+ dedicated Bralette which is made from biodegradable material.
- 2cm wide elasticated straps to relieve tension on the shoulders.
- 4cm thick under breast band for under boob support.
- Cup made using three separate panels which are strategically sewn together to cup the breast comfortably.
- Biodegradable elastic added along all seams for stretch and security around the breast and under the arms.
- Metal logo on the outside to prevent any uncomfortable stitching inside.
- Available in sizes XS - XXL.
Available in Seacell (Seaweed derived)/Tencel (Wood pulp)/Biodegradable elastic which is made by PYRATEX.
About Seaweed based fibres:
Seaweed has an anti oxidative capacity which eliminates free radicals (linked to aging and a host of diseases) while caring for the wearer's skin. The anti oxidant properties are certified by European laboratories.
Seaweed is pure and rich in essential substances such as vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and minerals. The skin’s natural moisture level enables an active exchange of these substances, activating cell regeneration, which in turn can help relieve skin diseases, reduce inflammation and soothe itchiness.
Seacell also keeps skin dry by rapid evaporation of sweat.
The seaweed is harvested in a gentle, selective and sustainable process, which only removes the part of the seaweed that is able to regenerate.
Seaweed fiber is carbon neutral, produced in a closed loop, with no chemicals released as waste, exclusively from sustainable raw materials – wood and seaweed – using methods that save both energy and resources.
The positive properties of seaweed are permanently preserved within the final fiber, even after multiple washing cycles.
This fibre is OEKO TEX certified.
OEKOTEX: Products that carry the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label have been tested and proven free of harmful levels of toxic substances.